Tuesday, March 28, 2006

One from the Sack

I got this e-mail today and I think it raises some good points. It's a good starting point for an explanation, anyway:

I followed a link to the BCC Project site a couple of days ago and, after thinking about it, have to say I'm tempted.I've had my cock handled non-sexually by women in the past and a hard on is one thing that I've assumed would be unwelcome, though perhaps not rare, in such circumstances. What fascinates me is the paradox of being sexually stimulated in an apparently non-sexual context. The only way I can resolve the paradox is if exhibitionist tendencies are involved. In which case the context wouldn't be entirely non-sexual for the exhibitionist, only for you. Does that bother you or are you counting on it to get the results you want?You've really got me thinking! Does my being tempted mean I have a tendency to exhibitionism?I'd like to know more about your display of penis statuettes. What purpose will it serve? Will the casting project itself (both the subjects' and your reaction to the process) be analysed in any way?



I think there is a certain amount of exhibitionism involved, but I think it's just a by-product of self-pride. There's a lot of Little Chap Pride out there! So far I haven't had any replies from anyone who really doesn't like their penis (or has serious size or appearance issues), which would be interesting... Those that have some kind of flaw have pointed it out but I haven't really sensed any negativity, just acceptance (although that might become more apparent on meeting the person and doing the actual casting).

As for the stimulation, well... if that fact that I'm watching you get erect gets you erect, well that's OK with me, just keep it to yourself and don't try anything on ;-) (This could also serve as an exercise in self-restraint, haha) If it's getting the job done, I don't really care what you think about.

I myself am at an age where I can comfortably handle a cock without an attack of the vapours. I also have an excellent self-control and a killer poker face so even if I did find it to be the most attractive cock in the world then you probably wouldn't know. And I wouldn't tell you either ;-)

You know, I like the fact that you can never tell quite what a person's thinking about when they are thinking about sex. In your head is the only truly private place there is, and it's up to you how much you reveal to others. What I will be watching and capturing is the byproduct of what's going on inside your head. What use is genitalia without an imagination?

Only that person will know what they were thinking about when their cast was produced. And the physical representation of that person (in this case, the phallus) reveals absolutely nothing about that. So even though there is an erection, the eroticism has been removed, at least to some extent. You may disagree with me here and find the whole thing ridiculously horny.

Also, by using the white stone powder and making everyone's entry a uniform colour, you eliminate all hints of race and colour, therefore removing such issues. Obivously if I identified them all by race or heritage then you might have a very different angle on your hands...

You're right about the 'unwelcome erection'! Maybe this is an 'unleash the beast' moment for all previous embarrassments! Or maybe it won't work that way, I don't know! We shall see!

I don't really know what purpose this will serve. I guess it's an anthropomorphical and socio-sexual experiment, and for all sorts of reasons. The aesthetic qualities are obviously fascinating to me. Maybe a meaning or purpose will come when I decide how to display them, because that in itself could lead to a million different meanings. I have had a few ideas but it all depends on the success of the turnout.

I am open to suggestion as to what people want to see on the blog, how much or what they want to know, or even how much they want to add themselves. I am hoping people will want to share their experience with the others (anonymously, naturally). Audience participation is vital to this project, so if you want to start a discussion about something in particular, then just shout out. Analysis will come with experience and a lot of late-night pondering. Contemplating genitals instead of navels seems like good fun to me :-)

I also really like the detachment involved in the process. Your most private part is on display yet you as a character are completely detached from it. There is no personality behind it, and really no way of linking it to a face or a person. Only you (and your loved ones) will know which one is you. But then it also raises the point of whether you can pick your own out from a crowd!

I am forgetting to mention the aesthetic! How many people get the chance to sit and study an erection in detail? I think penises are most interesting visually in that there are may layers and textures to be found in a small area, not to mention the odd imperfection. The fact that something can TOTALLY change shape (an unaroused state being absolutely no indication of what it'll look like erect) and be unpredictable in nature is also appealing... and to capture it as a solid state when usually it'll be constantly moving and shaking is exciting, a 3D snapshot...

Have I missed anything? If so, drop me a line! Questions and comments welcome!