Saturday, March 25, 2006

Coming Thick and Fast

Firstly, I have to say a hearty THANK YOU to the folks at B3TA for featuring me in their latest newsletter! To be a headline act is an honour, gentlemen :-)

Consequently, my inbox has been overrun with willing participants, so please be patient as I sift through them all. I WILL get back to you in due course, and indeed will get to your chap one way or another...




I have had heaps of positive comments, not to mention some very interesting reasons for participating. Maybe I should collate some of the best and stick them up here (anonymously, of course). Then you'll have the secret satisfaction of seeing your words on screen...

I have been monitoring the locations of volunteers and have hence been planning my route of attack. I will be in London next weekend (31/03-02/04), so if this is good for you then let me know. I think further trips to London may be in order, so if this isn't good for you, then don't worry, I'll be back! I am also thinking of visiting Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Glasgow/Edinburgh (weekend Scot cock run) and maybe Wales depending on demographics. Those of you that live close to me, I'm gonna fit you in where I can, so don't sweat if it takes a while to get to you. You can't rush a good job ;-)

Also, I've had a few international offers which is utterly fabulous! I am going into my laboratory (aka the kitchen) this afternoon to do some weighing, measuring and instruction writing so those of you far away don't miss out :-) This will be an interesting experiment to see a) how long the alginate will last for (it has a short shelf life when in mould state so you'd have to be quick) and b) whether Customs and Excise would have anything to say. I guess we'll find out in due course...

I have also realised how hard it's going to be to write this blog without innuendo. Therefore, apologies if my writing causes you to have a Finbarr Saunders moment, and sorry if the jokes are tired and lame. Hopefully the same thing won't be said about you ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous alanzzxx@hotmail.com said...

Love the Footrol Flats cartoon.. nice to see such culture flowing around the world....

If you perfect your techniqure with regards to overseas "casting" then please let me know....

2:44 PM  
Blogger Heine said...

Good use of the Kiwi Footrot Flats cartoon!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is odd. I was trying to remember the name of that cartoon this morning....and then I find a like to this site and see a strip...


Very odd.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home